- 06, Jan 2017
- Sales Manager / Assistant Sales Manager / Sales Executive
- Full Time
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Reporting to the Director of Sales, the incumbent will participate in sales activities and events, and assist in successful achievement of budget in forecasting room revenues from accommodation and other revenue generation areas.
- Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality, Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ related experience with proven track record in Hotel industry would be highly preferred
- Independent, a good team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent phone manner and commitment to high service standards and the delivery of customer service excellence
- Detail-minded, well-organized, good judgment and ability to think and problem solve independently
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
|Education Level||Associate Degree or Higher Diploma|
|Yr(s) of Exp||2 Year(s)|
|Benefit Others||12 days annual leave per year; Duty Meal provided; Free transportation from Hotel to Tung Chung / Sunny Bay / Central|
Application methodWe offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send your application by email to email@example.com or fax to (852) 2295 8330.You may also visit our website www.aubergediscoverybay.com to complete the on-line application or see updated vacancies.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.