- 02, Dec 2014
- Senior PR Officer / PR Officer
- Full Time
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Degree in Communications, Journalism or related disciplines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in media, public relations/public affairs or communications
- Strong communication, inter-personal and organization skills with pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Good team player and creative thinker with innovative ideas
- Well versed in MS office applications and Chinese word processing
- Develop and maintain a systematic searchable information archive;
- Prepare daily news summary and maintain a systematic news coverage and publicity archive;
- Assist in researching for projects, presentations or reports;
- Assist in preparing press releases, press materials and ad hoc projects;
- Closely monitor the online public forums/ blogs about AsiaWorld-Expo and update the information shown in external websites;
- Maintain the PR materials with most up-to-date information and provide administrative support for the corporate affairs and communication team
- Undertake other assignments requested by the Company management from time to time
|Yr(s) of Exp||3 Year(s)|
Application methodInterested parties please send your full resume stating present & expected salary to HR Department by email to email@example.com.
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Additional infoMultiple vacancies available
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited
AsiaWorld-Expo is a world-class exhibition, convention and events venue offering over 70,000 square metres of rental space. With 10 state-of-the-art, ground-level and column-free halls including the AsiaWorld-Arena - the biggest purpose-built indoor seated entertainment arena in Hong Kong with a maximum capacity of 14,000; the AsiaWorld-Summit - Hong Kong's largest indoor conference and banquet venue that seats 700 to 5,000 persons; and the Runway 11 - the venue's latest conference and function hall for 500 to 3,800 guests, AsiaWorld-Expo is Asia's only column-free, ground-level exhibition, convention and events venue which is fully integrated with the World's Best Airport, Hong Kong International Airport (World Airport Survey by Skytrax).
The complex is located at the centre of an extensive and efficient air, land, and marine transport network which connects Hong Kong to China's Pearl River Delta and the world's business capitals. It is ideally suited to hosting world-class exhibitions, conventions, concerts, sports, and entertainment events.