- 01, Dec 2014
- Catering Service Supervisor / Assistant Manager
- Full Time
- Event Operation
- Catering Service
- Food & Beverage
- Matriculated and or above; Certificate of Hygiene Manager/Supervisor; ‘ECOLAB’ training preferable
- Fluent Cantonese, reasonable English speaking; preferable Mandarin
- 5 years’ experience in hotel F&B operations preferable in supervisory level
- Possess computer operation knowledge.
- Ability to supervise subordinates and solve problems and make rational decisions.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of
patience, tact and diplomacy to diffuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader with
minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to distinguish product quality, taste, texture and presentation and observe preparation.
- Achieve set profit objective through budgeting, reporting the daily sales to management, preparing
monthly financial and operational reports with analysis and comments
- Price the items and design menu to meet internal standard
- Boost the sales and drive the revenue by designing and implementing marketing and sales campaign
with the salesperson
- Assist the senior management to solve problems
- Ensure compliance of company policies and hygiene standards
- Supervise the team on daily operation
- Promote morale within the department for productivity and upgrade on overall standards
- Ensure smooth department operation by monitoring supply of support services
- Applicant with less experience may consider the position of Catering Services Supervisor
|Yr(s) of Exp||5 Year(s)|
Application methodInterested parties please send your full resume stating present & expected salary to HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Additional infoMultiple vacancies available
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited
AsiaWorld-Expo is a world-class exhibition, convention and events venue offering over 70,000 square metres of rental space. With 10 state-of-the-art, ground-level and column-free halls including the AsiaWorld-Arena - the biggest purpose-built indoor seated entertainment arena in Hong Kong with a maximum capacity of 14,000; the AsiaWorld-Summit - Hong Kong's largest indoor conference and banquet venue that seats 700 to 5,000 persons; and the Runway 11 - the venue's latest conference and function hall for 500 to 3,800 guests, AsiaWorld-Expo is Asia's only column-free, ground-level exhibition, convention and events venue which is fully integrated with the World's Best Airport, Hong Kong International Airport (World Airport Survey by Skytrax).
The complex is located at the centre of an extensive and efficient air, land, and marine transport network which connects Hong Kong to China's Pearl River Delta and the world's business capitals. It is ideally suited to hosting world-class exhibitions, conventions, concerts, sports, and entertainment events.