- 30, Oct 2014
- Security Host - Full Time
- Full Time
Protecting the Magic is the main goal of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Security Team. Our Security Hosts may work in various locations throughout our Theme Park and Resort Hotel areas, maintaining an environment that enables our Guests and cast members to experience the magic of Disney.
Responsibilities include security patrols, access / gate controls, crowd controls, directing traffic, conducting visual inspections of bags or packages, responding to radio calls as needed, calling in safety concerns and completing visual inspections and observing occurrences of areas being patrolled.
- Ability to speak fluent Cantonese, conversational English and Putonghua
- General computer knowledge
- Willingness to work at different locations in the resort area, including outdoor locations
- Full-Time availability is required. This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift
- Possess a valid Security Personnel Permit is preferred
- Possession of Driving license (category 1 and 2)
- Procession of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card)
- Possession of First Aid License preferred
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Education Level||Not Applicable|
|Yr(s) of Exp||N/A|
Five-day work week
Application methodLog on to hkdl.disneycareers.com for position details and job application.
Additional infoMultiple vacancies available
Hong Kong Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland offers guests world-class service, creating unforgettable experience. In the Disney show, every entertainers have played an important supporting role. We will provide comprehensive training and excellent career development opportunities for entertainers. Join our team, expand the non-ordinary career trip!